Personal Information Protection Policy
The company will provide customers¡Ç personal information as less as possible, observing laws and ordinances.
The company pays the utmost attention to the handling of customers¡Ç personal information, assuring customers to use our services with assurance.
The company has established a personal information protection policy for suitable protection and management of the personal information of our customers as follows.
¢£Regarding the personal information of individuals, organizations and corporations registered by members , the personal information only will be used to develop and provide higher quality services to corporate customers. The company will devise strict measures to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, leaks and illegal access of personal information, according to the applicable laws and ordinance.
¢£ The scope of the personal information protection policy limits to the services provided by the company.
(The scope is specified in the following paragraph 1.)
- The company will use personal information only within the scope of the purposes of use of this personal information protection policy.
(The object is specified in the following paragraph 2.)
- The company will not provide personal data to any Third parties, except as stated in this personal information protection policy.
(Management is specified in the following paragraph 2.)
- The company will devise strict measures disclosed regularly
and is committed to maintaining and continuously improving.
- The company will respect the right of the information subject as pertain to personal information, and if the information subject requests disclosure, correction, or deletion of own information, or refuses the uses or distribution of own information, the company will notify on our corporate website, or disclose for the protection of personal information.
1. The scope of the personal information protection policy limits to the services provided by the company.
¢£ The company will protect the personal information of register members who are using our service.
¢£The company will protect and manager the personal information of register members when they are using our service.
¢£The personal information protection policy limits to the services directly provided by the company, services of other organizations and companies connected by links etc. are out of the scope.
¢£ The company will except the uses to take the responsibility for using our service.
¢£In case of the user acquired information from other website on which the link is set on our corporate website and cause any unpleasantness, the company will not take responsibility about it.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The personal information of our register members may be used to develop and provide higher quality services to corporate register members.
¢£ The members are expected to take responsibility to manager their ID account and password.
- The company recommend our members don¡Çt change the passwords periodically, and avoid names, birthdays, telephone numbers that others are easy to infer to be a password.
- Moreover, the company recommend our members don¡Çt disclose, lend, transfer the account to other else.
- The company recommend our members do not write down the password on an inquiry mail or Q & A of our corporate website.
- Use of personal information:
The purposes of use of the following Personal Information that the company acquires shall be as listed below and related purposes.
When there is consent of the member
-To send an e-mail requesting consent on the use of personal information from members
-To the extent necessary, shared with companies that have concluded a confidentiality agreement with us in advance (for example, outsourcing parties)
-To send an E-mail to introduce of products handled by our company or our business partner etc.
-In cases where it is deemed necessary for protecting the rights and property of other members, third parties or our company.
-In cases where the disclosure of personal information is requested pursuant to the provisions of a court, an order of an administrative agency, or other laws, or criminal investigation, elimination of infringement of rights against third parties or prevention thereof, or other similar necessity.
¢£personal information may be shared with our business partner to develop and provide higher quality services to corporate members in the following cases.
- To carry out business development, such as special services for members. The company will ask for the consent of members before sharing personal information, and the company will not proceed without consents.
-When making statistical data, market research, data analysis, etc.
In this case, the company will only provide information processed without specific individuals.
When you have questions, disclosures, corrections, claims or the like concerning the handling of personal information, please contact Yuai Corporation as directed below.
Personal Information Manager